Fluke is seeking a seasoned community manager who is passionate about connecting customers with Fluke’s value, driving best-in-class engagement and demand campaigns, and turning strategy in to action.
The Global Community Manager will develop strategies and implement programs to drive awareness for Fluke innovation, new customer acquisition, customer retention and long-tailed nurture programs. This candidate will serve as a strategic partner to the Fluke OpCos and Fortive Growth team, sharing best practices and driving growth.
- Tracks success of campaigns and makes recommendations to inform strategic plan, next steps
- Publishes content, facilitates updates and supports audits of all EMEA social properties including G+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and community.
- Works with social + PR teams to support editorial alignment around content promotions and engagement strategies and tactics as they relate to the organization’s strategic goals.
- Oversees all technical and system administration aspects of Fluke’s social community sites. This includes monitoring alignment with cross-functional editorial calendars (email, PR, entity sales and promotions) as well as working with the community platform vendor to address, resolve, and communicate any issues related to the features and functionality of the community (providing technical support to members and staff; implementing new community features as necessary.)
- Monitors discussions, resource postings, and trends within the community. Identifies and reports trends in usage and advises on potential opportunities. Alerts Manager and appropriate staff as issues arise and work with staff to resolve issues.
- Networks & engages with community champions (owners circle/advocates). Train and empower Community Champions to participate on a more significant engagement level.
- Contributes to related social communication vehicles and ensure the integration of community for promotion and awareness building.
- Coordinates with entity marketing/Public Relations, Communications, Education, and other divisions’ staff to ensure successful coordinated campaigns for product launches, promotions, brand campaigns and education.
- Promotes and evangelize community activities internally. Supports internal and external community training as necessary.
- 5+yrs social program management in a global environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication or related field
- Demonstrated experience driving results through paid and organic social mediacampaigns
- Global marketing background with an understanding of content as it relates to social and PR mandatory.
- Experience with social publishing tools (CRM – Vitrue, Shoutlet, Wildfire, etc).
- Basic understanding of PR process, editorial production preferred. Basic understanding of listening programs a plus but not required.
- Reports to Global DigitalMarketing Director
- Ability to effectively interact and influence at senior leader/executive levels.
- Excellent communication abilities with all levels and roles within an organization.