Owns and manages a component of a portfolio of technology-driven initiatives for a single business unit/LOB partner. Typically aligned to a component of a business domain where responsible for management of a client / business area in a component of its information technology-related activities. Directs lower-level managers or team leaders or directly manages a specialty function. Accountable for the creation and development of technology solutions appropriate to business needs and objectives, and oversees implementation of programs, projects or processes. Involved in the coordination of translating business strategy into work programs and processes. Works with partners to develop and drive technology solutions and business case development across functional groups or within a business domain. Often serves as a single point of contact and the escalation point between the client/business area and internal IT management for the resolution of unresolved problems, complaints, and complex service requests. The role requires strong technical skills and ability to provide technical leadership as a proactive and strategic business partner in the development of functional or cross-functional objectives, technology solutions and innovative strategies for groups managed in an IT environment striving to meet current and anticipated business objectives. May or may not manage employees.
- Act as Scrum Master to 1-3 Scrum or Kanban teams of various agile maturity levels. Focus on guiding the teams towards self-management and continuous improvement in implementing the principles of agile software development.
- Provide training and support to otherScrum Master’s for SB Technology teams
- Contribute as a member of the Agile Team consisting of otherAgile Coaches to develop and implement program level initiatives and form a community of practice.
- Drive Rally reporting enhancements for SB Tech teams
- Perform Agile training to new hires
- Excellent facilitation and coaching skills.
- Deep knowledge of Agile framework, Kanban and Scrum process/practices.
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or PMI Agile Certified Professional.
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- 4 yeardegree (Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- Demonstrated expectation management, influencing and conflict resolution skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate across various groups, build relationships and manage effectively in a matrix organization.
- Strong skills in planning, resource planning, and risk assessment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Job number: 17076108