We are looking for QA Test Manager for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: QA Test Manager
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Works closely with the Business, Information Technology (IT) staff, outside solution providers to proactively identify, develop and drive test plans and needed system functionality quality.
- The Quality analysts assess the suitability of information systems in terms of their business, data, application, technical and security needs.
- Maintain professional interaction with internal & external teams, management, other organization service units and with end users.
- Develop and document test plans, training manuals, test results.
- Coordinate and manage testing with IT, staff and business
- Triage defects and recommend/ coordinate resolution strategies
- Perform regression and functional testing
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures and quality standards
- Review manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
- Experienceworking with a variety of information systems, including licensing and reporting system and data files, including large and complex files, analyzing the structure, using and creating file layouts, transforming raw data into finished products
- Capable of acting independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Manage IT change control program including routine maintenance and substantive systems changes while maintaining compliance to regulatory standards.
- Experience with Use Case design/ analysis/ specifications to understand and document how data is used, business functionality and rules.
- Risk management and backlog management experience
- Create test plans and execute automated test scripts.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Management or equivalent work experiencepreferred
- Understanding of SDLC (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative)
- Experience and knowledge of database and / or data warehouse is required
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies for functional, systems, integration, performance and UAT.
- Able to foster a collaborative a work environment and demonstrate excellent leadership skills
- Possess strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills
- Possess excellent problem- solving, analytical and time- management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to work well within a team and project environment.
- Proven track record in driving complex system integration projects and converting/ transitioning/ consolidating businesses to new application platforms. Experience maintaining operational confidentiality of sensitive information.