General Dynamics Information Technology has an opportunity for a Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst to perform in-depth forensics examinations of computers and other electronic devices.
The investigator will use a variety of digitalforensics tools to conduct forensic examination activities including assisting in the analysis of network, computer and other devices which may contain digital evidence.
• Provide knowledge in computer and network forensics.
• Conduct vulnerability assessments/penetration tests of information systems.
• Develops, researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trend in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
• Identifies, deters, monitors, and investigates computer and network intrusions.
• Provide computer forensic support to high technology investigations in the form of evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery.
- Bachelors Degree in a technical specialty such as cybersecurity, computer science, management information systems or a related technical discipline
- 7+ years of experience in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
- CompTIA Net+
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Security +
- CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
- GCIA: GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst