The Office of Admission is seeking a Senior Associate Director to direct the USC Explore, and other critical programs designed to increase our marketing yield. The Senior Associate Director is expected to direct activities and manage staff responsible for university-wide undergraduaterecruitment and enrollment. This position will directly supervise two full-time staff and indirectly manage secondary reports. The Senior Associate Director not only develops but also manages university-wide undergraduaterecruitment plans, including detailed processes and timetables.
This position establishes goals, allocates resources, and provides on-going assessment. Reviews and evaluates existing programs for effectiveness and efficiency. This role makes modifications on target goals as appropriate. In addition, the Senior Associate Director manages the efforts of volunteers, students and/or student groups, and otheradmission staff to implement plans. The Senior Associate Director must provide policy and regulatory interpretations to line managers and admissionrecruiters. Responds to requests from senior administrators, and other university officials for assistance and expertise. This position reports to the Director of Admission. Other specific duties will include the following:
- Directs strategic and logistical efforts for nearly one hundred on and off-campus recruitment and conversion events
- Acts as one of the lead presenters at selected USC programs, and serves as a primary USC marketing representative
- In collaboration with our Communications team, develops content for admission programs
- Evaluates and enhances effectiveness of admission programs, ensuring the highest quality experience for our local, national and international guests
- Drives marketing efforts for all events, identifies target territories and coordinates marketing campaigns to attract top performing students
- Coordinates telephone and other communication campaigns, often involving hundreds of phone calls, emails, and mailing campaigns
- Supervises event management team
Please submit a cover letter and resume as part of your application.
Minimum Field of Expertise:
Managerial experience in university recruitment and admissions