Commercial Real Estate Relationship Manager Team Lead
The CRE Relationship Mgr Team Lead will build and manage a team of Commercial Real Estate Relationship Managers, Portfolio Managers and Credit Analysts, including those managing straightforward up to the most complex credits with the most complex corporate organization structures, documentation and/or collateral structures, including those with large exposures in complicated and/or specialized industries.
- Responsible for driving CRE revenue while balancing adequate risk measures.
- Assures that all PMs are trained and kept up to date on CFG credit policy as well as credit issues affecting the general economy.
- Actively ensures compliance with federal regulations and CFG policies.
- Actively involved in assessing, developing and implementing credit and compliance policies.
- Designs and monitors internal systems to assure that all assigned work and ongoing monitoring is completed on a timely basis and in a manner that complies with all CFG internal policies.
- Prioritizes work that is assigned to the group, assure that work is appropriately distributed among the team members and is responsible for objective quality control of groups analytical and reporting work product to include accurate application of credit, risk, and other policies and practices required to effectively manage risk exposure and loss to the Bank.
- Manages the performance management and development process for all reports.
- 10 plus years commercial real estate experience.
- Exhibits strong level of knowledge of commercial sales, commercial products, credit, risk, and administration practices and processes
- Skilled at maintaining good communication across business unit and broader organization
- Skilled at developing and implementing both strategic and tactical solutions and systems in support of portfolio administration and business unit goals and objectives
- Comprehensive verbal and written communication skills, able to multi task and function under pressure to meet deadlines, strong organizational skills, customer service, developed influencing and negotiation skills, experience in managing the day to day and annual performance and developmental activities for direct reports
- Word, Excel, Power Point, spread sheet modeling, and presentation development and delivery skills
- Advanced knowledge of different financial modeling systems and ability to coach others
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
Job ID/ Req. Number1710199