Work you’ll doAs a Consultant, you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation.
- Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels.
The teamAt Deloitte Digital, we work with some of the world’s largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital. Qualifications:Required
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, and/or media
- Experiencewith at least several of the following tools:
- Data visualization: Tableau, Omniscope, PowerBI, Web Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Good Analytics, Webtrends.
- Ad Servers: DoubleClick, Sizmek, Atlas, MOAT, DoubleVerify.
- Syndicated Measurement: comScore, Nielsen.
- Ad Effectiveness Research: comeScore, Millward Brown Digital, GFK, Nielsen Marketing Cloud
- Marketing Automation:SFDCMarketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Eloqua, Responsys, Marketo
- DMPs: Blue Kai, Rocket Fuel, Trade Desk etc.
- DSPs: Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math
- Digital Analytics tools: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tag Management Solutions (Ensighten, Tealium, GTM), A/B & MVT Solutions (Target, Optimizely, Sitespect)
- Data Manipulation tools: VBA/Excel Macros, SQL, SAS, SPSS, S-Plus, R, etc.
- Experience on at least one large-scale full-life cycle implementation of Digital Analytics or Marketing Automation solutions, including ownership of the technical solution
- Experience in one or more of the following: digital analytics and optimization, statistical modeling, consumer insights, marketing analytics
- Knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing and evaluating customer campaigns (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc.) as well as a strong knowledge of online marketing and/or CRM best practices
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
- BachelorsoradvanceddegreeinStatistics, Economics, Business, Math, or Advertising is preferreor equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams
- A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
- Salesforce Certifications
- Experience with Wave Analytics or Lightening
Requisition code: E18EASCASCGZ112-DD