The main goal of this role is to manage the development of proposals of strategic partnerships and all facets of the deal process including creating sales pitches and RFP responses, managing internal reviews, obtaining approvals and supporting the negotiation and contract development process while maintaining a strong control environment.
Job responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Business Development Leads to develop strategic partnerships to support the growth of the card business. This includes, but is not limited to co-branded credit cards.
- Collaboratively develop partnership ‘pitches’, RFP responses and business proposals with cross-functional peers for respective deals under responsibility- ensuring data shared is accurate and appropriate to share
- Work in conjunction with Finance, legal and other teams to ensure business case, deal constructs and other key terms associated with partnerships are accurate and properly vetted
- Support negotiation strategies required to win deals or renewals
- Assist in driving the broad Business Development strategy for the organization, including cross Line of Business.
- Ensure all deals and business development is executed in accordance with policies, controls and BD procedures
- Deep understanding of the credit card business with experience across several card functions
- Ability to create impactful sales pitches drawing from the broad assets of the firm and targeted at unique partner needs
- Ability to work independently and create goals and vision for delivery in ambiguous or new situations
- Ability to collaborate across teams and deliver under tight timelines
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of financialdrivers
- Demonstrated strong leadership and insightful analytical skills. .
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent influencing-without-authority skills
- Sense of urgency with disposition to execute and a demonstrated career of successful program implementations.
- Minimum 10 years industry experience, preferably across issuing, acquiring and rewards/loyalty management organizations.
- BS degree or equivalent experiencerequired, MBA preferred.
- Proven exceptional relationship building skills inside and outside the organization.
- Proven experience in working across departments, lines of business within large organizations.
- Experience in strategic Business Development within financial services environment is preferred.
Req #: 170083451