We are looking for highly-motivated, adaptive, and self-directed candidates with a wide variety of interests and a foundation of skills in business process related disciplines, with a focus on process improvement, innovation, analytics and optimization.
Our Business Systems Engineers will continue to develop and expand their capabilities by working on fast-paced projects as members of high-performing multi-disciplinary teams to help design and implement solutions for a wide range of challenging problems. Additional opportunities are available to contribute to development and evolution of emerging technical capabilities.
As our new Business Systems Engineer you will:
• Lead efforts analyzing "current state" of complex systems.
• Design / develop multiple options to improve future business operations for federal departments.
• Deliver sophisticated presentations to high level audience - simplify complex technical methodology while emphasizing the practical application.
• Advise federal agencies on continuous process improvement, innovation implementation, business analytics, and operational effectiveness;
• Provide functional support in designing / developing road maps leading to executable steps that streamline and modernize federal agencies or service organizations;
• Assist government leaders in defining their vision and determining the direction of change through a period of major government transformation;
• Assist in the identification of critical mission challenges and opportunities and in the development of potential solutions;
• Assist in the development and execution of enterprise-wide operational improvement programs at the department and agency business level, identifying their core competencies, defining measures, and identifying capabilities;
• Help government leaders to translate their mission, vision, goals and strategies into actionable programs within a coherent concept of operations;
• Assist in assessing the alignment of services and technology with desired business/mission strategies and objectives, concept of operations, business processes, roles, organizational structures and technology standards;
• Assist others in the development of the necessary programs and projects for implementing change and executing agency transformation;
• Develop trusted strategic partnerships with key customers and stakeholders. Required Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Information Systems Management or related disciplines.
Demonstrable success in applying the following capabilities in complex environments:
• Business Process Improvement / Modeling
• Business Innovation
• applied Lean Six Sigma experience
• BPMN proficiency
• Data Analytics / Optimization
• Business Operations Management
Experience working with multiple Government departments or agencies is preferred, but experience working on transformational projects in other complex environments may be considered.
Position requires candidates to hold current / active US Government security clearance(s).