About the Company
More than 8,000 clients in 80 countries rely on Asure’s SaaS-based, Cloud solutions to turn their biggest expenses (labor and real estate) into strategic advantages. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Asure offers an amazing opportunity to take your talent to the next level working with a leading provider of best-in-class solutions designed to help businesses grow. Our clients, small & medium-sized organizations as well as iconic Fortune and Global 1000 enterprises, enjoy our easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy solutions and benefit from reduced costs and increased employee collaboration.
About the Job
The Senior Manager of Revenue Accounting will manage the booking ofall the company’s revenue streams. The ideal candidate should be in search of an excellent growth opportunity in a fast-growing SaaS technology company where one can “See and Do” the entire accounting picture. The position requires a highly motivated individual working with the business to understand our products offerings combined with systematic thinking on converting US GAAP requirements (software & multiple elements accounting background, ASC 605, and ASC 606) into system executions. The position also requires a fundamental knowledge and experience with general inventory accounting, month end close procedures, and controls, analytics, foreign currency issues and working with external auditors. This position reports to the Controller.
The position requires working closely with the corporate accounting group, technical accounting team, global territories and business units and planning teams to (1) ensure accurate understanding of our revenues, (2) identify the correct US GAAP revenue accounting treatment, (3) convert understanding and requirements into executions, and (4) communicate effectively the results with analytical checks and balances while maintaining systems integrity. In addition to revenues accounting and execution knowledge, this role manages and leads teams to achieve revenues monthly close and periodic revenues reporting deliverables.
- Manage all of the company’s revenue streams including overseeing the revenue reconciliations to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Review large customer contracts for completeness and appropriate accounting treatment.
- Assist in formulation of internal controls and policies in compliance with SOX and GAAP.
- Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company's value.
- Facilitate the development of reports for management. Partner with Business Systems and utilize the accounting system to facilitate processes and maintain records.
- Learn the details and be prepared to “roll up your sleeves,” when needed in order to meet executive expectations.
- Respond to CFO as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate her financial needs.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Assist with the presentation of financial data to executive management.
- Teams with Director of Business Operations in reporting of backlog, particularly PS.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA Certification Preferred
- Ten years of hands-on accounting managerial experience
- Must have experience working in a public company
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to exercise strong sound judgment.
- Ability to perform within tight deadlines.
- Experience with Great Plains, NetSuite, and Salesforce highly preferred
Criminal Background Check
Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Asure Software offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, HRA, FSA, 401K and Fitness reimbursement.
Asure Software events and perks include; Team Building, Happy Hours, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Friday!, Charity Drives, Team Lunches, End of Month Lunch, kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks, job related training, President’s Circle Contest.