JOB DESCRIPTION: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER sought by a major Building Materials Company for its Aiken, South Carolina manufacturing Plant of 200+ unionized employees. Reporting to the Site Manager, the HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER is responsible for managing all aspects of Human Resources for the Site. Job functions include:
- Develop a solid working relationship with local Union Officials.
- Become a Confidant Advisor & Business Partner to Site Manager & Plant Leadership Team.
- Manager Salary & Hourly Compensation Systems.
- Manage the Site Performance Management System.
- Become heavily involved in the Site application of Lean/Six Sigma.
- Apply Succession Planning for Salaried employees.
- Conduct Hourly & Salaried employment efforts.
- BS Human Resources or related Degree. Masters a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years HR Generalist experience with at least 3 years supervisory experience.
- Labor Relations experience important.
- Open to moving to other Company locations in the future for Career Growth opportunities.