NVIDIA is looking for a passionate, world-class computer scientist to work in its Compute Developer Technology (Devtech) team as an AI Developer Technology Engineer
What you will be doing:
- Study and develop cutting-edge techniques in deep learning, graphs, machine learning, and data analytics, and perform in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best possible performance on current- and next-generation GPU architectures.
- Work directly with key customers to understand the current and future problems they are solving and provide the best AI solutions using GPUs.
- Collaborate closely with the architecture, research, libraries, tools, and system software teams at NVIDIA to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models.
What we need to see:
- PhD from a leading university in an engineering or computer science related discipline, or MS and 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, software design, programming techniques, and AI algorithms.
- Experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA C/C++.
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management, and task prioritization skills.
- Some travel is required for conferences and for on-site visits with developers.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology industry's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working with us and our engineering teams are expanding fast. If you're a creative and autonomous computer scientist with a genuine passion for parallel computing, we want to hear from you.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer