Responsible for providing administrative support and support units in assigned major local field office location(s).
Withsupportfrom Regional Administration Manager, coordinate the implementation, monitoring and control of Chubb administrative policies and procedures.
- Security programs
- Business continuity plan development and maintenance.
- Response to emergencies impacting the operation and/or use of the facility.
- Workplace safety, fire safety and medical emergencies.
- IT coordination (Voice & data)
- Expense control and allocation.
- Records management and retention.
- Furniture and equipment standards.
- Ergonomic standards.
- New employee transition and seat placement.
- Equipment acquisition and/or purchasing.
Withsupportfrom the Home Office Real Estate team and Regional Administration Manager, address space needs in a manner consistent with business and economic objectives including, but not limited to:
- Continuous assessment of local real estate environment and conditions.
- Enhance business productivity through effective use of space.
- Assist with the planning, design, construction and move activities for the local field offices within assigned territory.
- Maintain office space within standard safety guidelines.
- Maintain seat assignments for every active employee within assigned territory
Withsupportfrom Regional Administration Manager, provide cost effective administration of field office facilities including but not limited to:
- Landlord and subtenant relations.
- Parking, janitorial, HVAC, lighting and electrical.
- Mail, reception and file room support.
- Vendor management (Supplies, Copiers, Faxes, Vending, Contracts, etc.)
- Support Human Resource and Systems staff in set-up and termination of employee services including voice, data, security, fleet, furniture and equipment for new hires, contractors, replacements and terminations.
- Coordinate with HR to arrange new hire orientation assuring life/safety, evacuation routes and related processes are conveyed to new employees.
- Administrative support functions as directed by Regional Administration Manager.
- Reports to Regional Manager Administration.
- If applicable, manages designated outsourced employees within territory and has functional responsibility for real estate, facilities support services, and security functions performed in assigned local field office(s).
- Maintains liaison with and provides assistance and consultation to Chubb Regional Executive, Business Managers, Regional Administration Manager and Home Office Administration and Real Estate Project Management teams.
- Span is contemplated as a senior level position supporting a larger installation, or multiple locations, with a complex unit mix, of 200 employees plus. May also include locations with unique site demands. Contemplated for experienced facility/administration employees with proven record of facility administration and/or security and safety experience.
- May serve as back up for Regional Administration Manager and as resource for less experienced facilities staff.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College degree or equivalent work experiences.
- Minimum 5years of work experience in Facilities, Administrative Management, and Security/Safety experience in a local office environment.
- Experience in the management of service related vendors.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision making skills.
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal (including strong skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with staff at various organizational levels, with varied business initiatives.