Human Resources Director
Post Acute Medical is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing highly trained and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service across the country. With 27 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently serving our local communities, we are proud to offer a variety of services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Full-Time Post Acute Medical Employees benefit from:
- Working in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership
- Exposure to a variety of patient care levels
- Competitive pay and generous Paid Benefit Time
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, as well as supplemental insurances
- Mobile phone discounts with Verizon and AT&T
- Employee referral bonus program for select skillsets
- Professional growth through our Education Advancement Program
- A shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program
Join the Post Acute Medical / Warm Springs family today!
To learn more, visit our website at www.postacutemedical.com.
The Human Resources Director serves as a resource for management and an employee champion. This individual will assess and anticipate HR-related needs and formulate partnerships across the organization to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization, meets the needs to the people, and builds on the culture. The Human Resources Director is responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources policies, programs, and practices within the assigned facility/facilities. The HR Director is the human resource professional at the facility level and will serve as the face of human resources at the facility level and in the community. The HR Director is primarily accountable for planning, organizing, developing, implementing, coordinating and managing various complex human resource interventions to assist their assigned facility/facilities in the achievement of its goals. Duties include diversified assignments in the areas of benefits, compensation, employment, employee development, employee relations, federal and state employment regulations, hiring, firing, and other disciplinary matters, and other related activities. The HR Director will regularly exercise independent judgment and discretion relative to overseeing the entirety of the human resources functions in their assigned facility/facilities. The HR Director will be called upon to make all significant human resource decisions within the facility, or provide direct recommendations to the facility CEO and/or corporate HR in conjunction with those determinations.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Recruitment and Training
- Performance Appraisal and Records
- Investigations, Hearings, Discipline and Legal Requirements
- Health and Safety
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred; extensive related HR experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
- Three to five years related experience with progressive responsibilities within the human resource function required; healthcare experience preferred; PHR or SPHR Certification or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits practices and statutes
- Knowledge of applicable labor laws
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks and projects
- Flexibility required to deal with changing priorities
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Coaching, counseling, conflict management, consulting and influencing skills
- Demonstrable experience with employee relations required