At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Senior Manager, Digital Identity & Access Management
Are you a digital surfer? Do you want to put your problem solving, business and technology skills to the test? Would you like to be part of making the buzzwords “customer experience”, “omni channel” and “design thinking” come to life? Then keep reading because you might be interested in joining our team.
If you have always wanted to work at an entrepreneurial company where the employees are committed to solving big challenges and making a real difference; then join Rogers. We are a leading communications and media company where people come to do great work. We are looking for individuals who are curious, love digital, and want to be part of the team that will push the digital customer experience to the next level.
What we want for you.
We want to support and encourage you to find long-term success. We want you to explore opportunities that play to your strengths and passions. We value lateral moves as much as vertical promotions – we believe all roles should develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you build a rewarding and fun career.
What you will be doing.
You will be focused on the Digital Identity & Access Management portfolio and helping to increase self-serve adoption and engagement. As the Senior Manager, Digital IAM you will be an integral part of building the Rogers and Fido Omni-Channel Strategy and the role Digital identity will play in it. Our vision for Digital identity is to create a household view for our customers and make creation, access and management of digital identity frictionless. We are expanding digital self-serve beyond our web and mobile apps to chat-bots and digital assistants like Alexa, Google Home and Siri and this role will play a key role in this journey.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· The Senior Manager, will provide thought leadership and strategic direction on digital identity for the business
· Develop digital strategies and plans based on business objectives, insights, stats, facts and grounded through the consumer lens.
· Drive digital transformation across the organization by translating digital strategies into profitable business models.
· Identifies and leads product portfolio planning (e.g. business case development, operational requirements, cost & pricing analysis, and product scope definition).
· Identifies new business opportunities, product and service enhancements within strategic objectives and influences business decisions with senior management.
· Oversee and manage the omni-channel IAM roadmap, and drive decision making on prioritization for key digital capabilities to drive self-serve adoption and customer satisfaction (NPS).
· Lead and manage team responsible for delivering digital service experience from plan to execution, to post launch analysis and optimization
· Oversee programs that support new launches for Brand Programs, Product & Service Launches, and campaign management.
· Work with the performance measurement resources to implement and oversee analytics and KPI's for your respective initiatives
· Partner and align across the various digital streams to create unified strategy and plans to better anticipate potential gaps.
· Lead the development of digital service tools for channels (internal and customer facing channels)
· Foster an AI and mobile-first culture
· Service (Engagement, Conversion, Penetration)
· Self-Serve Containment Rates
· Operational cost reduction
· Net Promoter Score (NPS)
· Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology, Design or equivalent.
· Minimum 8 - 10 years of relevant online/digitalexperience in a fast paced environment
· Keen understanding of the digital ecosystem and customer needs
· Drive to provide leadership and direction towards accomplishing goals and taking ownership and responsibility from strategy to execution
· Understanding of technical aspects of web & mobile applications
· Understanding of Digital Identity ecosystem and trends
· Good understanding of all aspects of Digitalsecurity, fraud, privacy and legal aspects
· Experience working in a business going through Digital transformation
· Creative ability with practical application for digitalchannels
· Highly motivated individual with a naturally inquisitive nature
· Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once
· Strong self-management, self-pacing, and organizational skills necessary
· Strong communication (written and oral) skills and negotiation skills
· Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
Requisition ID: 105048