SAP S / 4 HANA Director, Health Advisory
8 - 10 years experience • Financial Services
Healthcare is a transforming industry due to legislative and regulatory demands, technology challenges, and societal trends. Our growing Health Industries Advisory team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help healthcare institutions around the world to anticipate and address their most complex business challenges.
Our practitioners are supported by a dedicated health research unit, which is managed by a physician partner and provides our clients with cutting-edge intelligence, perspective, and analysis on issues transforming the health industry. Our professionals have deep health industry expertise and include physicians, nurses, system specialists, health policy analysts, actuaries, financial advisors, and data analysts. The Health Industries Advisory team includes the following sectors: Health Services
- Payer/Provider, Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences
- Suppliers and Innovators/New Entrants.
Our SAP consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using SAP technology. This high performing team helps clients use SAP offerings and/or industry specific solutions to solve their complex business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
Minimum Years of Experience: 10
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates expertise of SAP applications based solutions and proven success selling, executing and leading all aspects of complex engagements within the SAP product suite achieving on-time and on-budget delivery, as well as the following:
- Developing independently new market-differentiated SAP solutions and leading proposal development efforts.
- Assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP application packaged solutions and improving business processes.
- Understanding and developing solutions based on common issues facing clients in the financial services industry (e.g., banking, insurance and/or investment management) or clients who provide products and services (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities).
Demonstrates proven thought-leader level abilities, broad subject matter expertise and success with the SAP product suite leading technical development efforts and off-shore development resources, including:
- Designing, implementing and supporting complex business processes in an SAP environment.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful SAP solutions.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
-Coordinating Pricing and Legal teams, and providing feedback to help negotiate contracts with clients, partners and subcontractors;
-Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, such as presentation slides; practice marketing materials; change management plans and/or project plans; workshops and whitepapers; practice methodologies and tools; policies and procedures; and/or other standard business communications.