Strategic Sourcing Manager
$105K - $128K ($90K - $110K base + 17%)
Posted on 08/11/17 by Greg Downs
5 - 7 years experience
Manufacturing / Diversified
$105K - $128K
($90K - $110K base + 17%)
Posted on 08/11/17 Greg Downs
- Developing and leading strategic sourcing initiatives designed to achieve business objectives and support internalrequirements;
- Partnering with suppliers and subcontractors on contracts to determine pricing and rates;
- Identifying, developing and promoting strategic collaborative relations and solutions to drive improvements in suppliers, processes, systems;
- Buying and negotiating contracts;
- Troubleshooting and collaborating with other leaders to problem-solve and improve systems;
- Identifying and leading continuous improvement initiatives.
Education: 4-year degree required; Supply chain, Engineering, Business or a technical related discipline preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in sourcing and supply chain;
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure and tools including ERP, BI and other sourcing systems;
- Skills in Project Management and Supplier Management;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, collaboration skills;
- Up to 40% travel will be required.