Remind is a messaging app that helps teachers, students, and parents communicate quickly and efficiently. We believe that when communication improves, relationships get stronger. Education gets better.
We're hiring team members inspired by the potential to transformeducation, motivated to solve communication challenges ineducation, and passionate about our vision of connecting every teacher,student, and parent in the world. With more than 23 million active users, Remind is one of the fastest-growing companies ineducationtechnology.
Learn more about our Engineering Team here, and the exciting projects like Empire and MVP that we've been working on. Our Android app was featured at Google IO and this year ascended to #2 free app in the Google Play Store.
We’ve raised $59 million in funding from Kleiner Perkins, Social Capital, and First Round Capital to bring us closer to achieving our goals, and we want you to join us.
- Define, write, and own product features that are used by millions of users
- Maintain high level of stability, performance, and quality
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to help create a fantastic experience for our users
- Push code on your first day on the job and release to the Play Store every two weeks
- You have built and shipped an Android product to a significant user base
- You have strong Java and Android programming skills
- You are passionate about writing quality, maintainable, and performant code
- You communicate complex ideas effortlessly, both in person and in writing
- Our office is located in San Francisco, though remote work (preferably +/-3 Pacific Time) will be considered for the right candidate!
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Parking and commuter benefits