FARO Technologies, Inc. is continuing to develop new products that will revolutionize and disrupt the high-tech measurement and imaging industry. We are a global company traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange with a passion for excellence and success.
The Regional Sales Manager - East Coast will be responsible to Perform functions to sale, plan for, manage and control the assigned region’s sales operations and personnel, guided by precedent and working within the limits of established policies.
FARO has a culture of innovation and an absolute commitment to reliability at all touch points. We encourage employee success by offering excellent benefits and a variety of career and training opportunities. FARO is completely focused on simplifying processes through innovation, integrity, teamwork, accountability and a friendly work environment.
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Meet monthly revenue goals for the assigned region. Determine forecast and act as player/coach to manage inside and outside sales force in order to achieve these goals.
- Perform product demonstrations as needed and assist outside sales staff with high profile or difficult accounts in order to advance sales opportunity and close business.
- Review and maintain high profile customer relationships as identified by Sales Director.
- Sell the company’s line of products in areas not assigned to direct reports, obtain leads and close sales. Set revenue goals and create long-term purchase agreements with key accounts.
- Review and maintain relationships with national contracting groups within assigned region and assist in growing new national contract opportunities as identified by Sales Director.
- Provide strategic input to the Head of Sales. Identify and report on potential opportunities to promote sales growth.
- Establish budgets and ensure compliance with expense guidelines. Updatedatabase and generate reports as required.
- Hire, train, develop and manage the performance of inside and outside sales staff in conjunction with the Head of Sales and HR.
This position requires:
- Broad knowledge of a discipline such as engineering, equivalent to a complete college or university education, plus 5-7 years’ technical salesexperience.
- Perform or assist with any departmental operations, as required or directed to maintain workflow and meet production schedules and requirements.
- Maintain safe work areas and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules.
- Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies.
- Recommend revisions to control documentation such as production checklists, operating procedures and policy manuals. Make and distribute authorized modifications as required.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition. Perform other related duties as assigned.
FARO has excellent benefits for you and your family. We not only care for our employees but also to their immediate family members. We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
- A competitive paid time off bank and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life and AD&D insurance plans
- Pre-tax flex spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training opportunities
- Wellness fairs
- Frequent lunch and learns to help educate employees about various issues affecting their lives
- Other employee events
With more than 26,000 installations and 13,000 customers globally, FARO develops and markets computer-aided coordinate measurement and imaging devices and software. Portable equipment from FARO permits high-precision 3D measurement, imaging and comparison of parts and compound structures within production and quality assurance processes. The devices are used for inspecting components and assemblies, production planning, 3D documentation, as well as for investigation and reconstruction of accident sites or crime scenes. They are also employed to generate digital scans of historic sites.