Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field.
Strong knowledge of VAR, third party and direct distributionchannels, pricing policies, and promotions strategies.
Excellent understanding of market penetration strategies, market development techniques, and market segmentation strategies.
Extensive knowledge of technology including trends, opportunities, and products.
Experience Required: Ten or more years of related business development, marketing, and salesexperience.
Five or more years of managerial experience.
Experience in managing volume selling.
Excellent leadership abilities.
Able to organize, coordinate, and direct projects.
Strong oral and written communications abilities.
Solid analytical and technical skills.
Excellent presentation skills.
Able to use all related hardware and software; extremely computer literate.
Our corporate headquarters is equipped with a state-of-the-art gym including exercise classes and a personal training staff, Cia Bella Café that serves just about anything you can imagine, Starbucks, miniature golf course and a game room. There is even an onsite clinic where you and your family can be seen by a Physician or Nurse Practitioner for free. All associates are eligible for an array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to name a few. We also have a company sponsored 401K plan with company matching funds.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Jackson & Coker is one of the most well-recognized healthcarestaffing firms in the United States. Each year, we help thousands of providers find their dream jobs, and we want to help you find your dream career, too. We've twice been named one of SIA's "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and voted the number one "Best Place to Work in Atlanta" in 2014, 2015 and 2016 and we have been in the top ten for ten consecutive years as part of the Jackson Healthcare family of companies.
The Divisional Vice President of Sales is responsible for directing the planning, organization, and implementation of Marketing, Sales, and Business Development activities for the Division. Formulates and executes marketing plans and budgets that are consistent with and supportive of the Company's annual business plan. Ensures that revenue goals are met or exceeded and works to develop markets in new industries and geographies. Develops and executes sales plans and programs designed to increase sales, profits, and market share and to minimize expenses. Ensures that professional business relations exist with customers, third parties, and other external contacts. Directs, trains, and appraises associates.
1. Assumes responsibility for the planning, development, and implementation of effective Marketing, Sales, and Business Development strategies and policies.
- Oversees, in coordination with Senior Management, short and long-term strategic sales and marketing planning. Updates and monitors the feasibility of strategic plans on an on-going basis.
- Researches and analyzes environmental and competitive conditions, customer needs, and market trends. Designs strategies to capitalize on market opportunities and ensures that strategic plans complement market place needs.
- Researches and recommends potential strategic alliances with third-parties and other businesses.
- Formulates the sales and marketing budget. Ensures that marketing activities are cost effective, efficient, and within established budget constraints.
- Ensures that sales and marketing plans, goals, and policies are consistent with established Company-wide goals.
- Serves on Senior Management team.
2. Assumes responsibility for overseeing the development of new revenue opportunities with third parties and other business alliances.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of Company products, operations, and systems.
- Leverages current alliances and customer relationships to further expand business development opportunities at all levels.
- Ensures that current and future third party contracts are expanded and developed to maximum potential.
- Writes proposals and negotiates commission structures and contracts with third parties.
- Ensures that all sales and business development interactions are professional, effective, and mutually beneficial to both the third party and the Company.
3. Assumes responsibility for developing new market opportunities.
- Maintains a current knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, channels, products, and competitors to support business development opportunities.
- Identifies new industries for product and service penetration. Networks with industry leaders and builds relationships to faciliate expanded sales opportunities.
- Documents and reports economic, technological, and competitive factors which may impact business opportunities.
- Identifies potential new products and services which may increase penetration into new markets.
- Ensures that resources spent investigating new market opportunities are cost effective and result in productive business relationships.
- Ensures that all new market sales activities are in accordance with established Company standards.
4. Assumes responsibility for developing and implementing effective pricing strategies.
- Monitors competitors' prices.
- Analyzes market price sensitivity.
- Establishes and monitors list prices, discounting structures, commission structures, and special pricing. Recommends modifications as necessary.
5. Assumes responsibility for the development of effective promotion strategies.
- Develops and manages advertising and public relations programs.
- Evaluates the nature and effectiveness of competitors' communications.
- Determines the goals and objectives of the Company's advertising and public relations efforts. Implements measurement systems to assess advertising effectiveness.
- Develops feature and benefit sheets for each product versus major competitors. Ensures that staff members, third parties, and sales reps are trained and fluent in the Company's features and benefits.
- Recommends and administers sales promotion campaigns. Oversees trade shows, special offers, training seminars, product launches, and selling incentives.
6. Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of national sales activities.
- Conducts regular reviews of sales activities and effectiveness. Develops sales contests, promotions, and incentives to increase sales and improve performance on weaker products. Provides recommendations regarding improvements in sales and service delivery, programs, and procedures.
- Oversees and manages all telemarketing efforts.
- Researches and evaluates current and potential markets for sales opportunities. Develops recommendations.
- Ensures that existing customers are serviced in accordance with Company standards and policies.
- Coordinates convention sales and presentations.
7. Effectively manages the Company's sales force, ensuring optimal performance.
- Provides leadership to salesassociates through effective objective setting, delegation, and communication. Conducts sales meetings as required. Directs, schedules, and coordinates national sales functions.
- Sets up and trains sales force including third party reps and direct reps. Provides regular instruction regarding pricing, procedure, and product changes.
- Ensures that associates are effective and optimally used.
- Sets performance standards for salesassociates. Provides suggestions to improve effectiveness.
- Ensures that sales force levels are appropriate and that reps are effectively utilized. Conducts interviews and assists with hiring reps as needed.
- Assists and supports sales reps as needed.
8. Effectively manages marketing associates, ensuring optimal performance.
- Provides leadership to marketing associates through effective objective setting, delegation, and communication. Conducts meetings to ensure that associates are well informed of changes in programs, policies, and procedures. Discusses areas needing improvement.
- Trains, directs, and coordinates associates. Provides assistance and support as needed.
- Conducts performance appraisals. Provides suggestions for improved performance. Formulates and implements employee corrective actions as needed.
9. Assumes responsibility for ensuring professional relations with all customers, trade professionals, and external contacts.
- Ensures the delivery of products and services within established timeframes. Works to exceed customer expectations.
- Ensures that customers, third parties, and business alliances are well informed through continual feedback and communication.
- Ensures that requests, needs, and questions are promptly resolved. Ensures that information regarding Company products, programs, and promotions is appropriately provided.
- Promotes goodwill and a positive image of the Company. Ensures that the Company's professional reputation is maintained.
10. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Company associates and management.
- Assists and supports related departments. Obtains and conveys information as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant concerns.
- Attends and participates in meetings and committees as required.
- Completes reports, records, and other documentation as required.