The Vice President, Chief Nursing Officer for Good Samaritan Medical Center will have primary responsibility for overseeing safe, effectivepatient care as they lead and structure the exceptional patientexperience journey. As a member of the senior leadership team, the CNO will provide oversight for quality and regulatory compliance with a key focus to drive toward better clinical integration and patient outcomes. Additionally, success will be found in a dynamic and strategic leader that will be highly engaged with our Medical Staff. Working in a matrix environment, the CNO willreport to the System CNO and the President of Good Samaritan Medical Center and will interact regularly with theother care site CNOs to advancepatient care, leverage our skill and scale and to promote appropriate standardization and “systemness” of SCL Health. Additionally, the successful candidate will:
- Identify and lead through operational efficiencies
- Employ innovation through leadership of performance improvement activities
- Understand productivity management with a finance focus and effective use of resources
- Have strong communication skills and build effective relationships with physicians
- Encourage and facilitate the professional advancement of employees by affording opportunities for further education and experience.
- Promote a positive organizational work environment consistent with the mission and vision of Good Samaritan Medical Center and SCL Health to be the destination healthcare partner of choice for our growing community.
- BSN and Master’s prepared in healthcare or business related field required
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with current license to practice in Colorado (or ability to obtain)
- Minimum of three years of senior level nursing leadership in an acute environment
- Experience with High Reliability Organization methodology, preferred
Job Number: 17009052