Sales Coordinator, North America, Professional
COTY, Los Angeles, CA
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to multiple senior leaders. This position supports senior management team, many with a high sense of urgency linked to critical business issues. They will interact with senior management on a day-to-day basis, handling reports, consolidating data, managing schedules and requests, processes, and small projects.
- Assists the sales team in tracking sales performance and sales data reporting and consolidation
- Manages schedules and distribution of sales documentation, coordinates with other departments to get things done smoothly
- Ensures that sales processes & policies are documented and implemented effectively within the team
- Manages the weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting demands
- Supports the analysis team in data and research projects on an as-needed basis
- Maintains a strong knowledge of industry and company operations
- Schedules meetings and maintains calendars as requested
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences by coordinating facilities, scheduling, information, and invitations
- Maintains up to date rosters and regular mailings for assigned groups
- Completes ad hoc requests and projects as assigned by leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years minimum experience in similar capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and related software skills
- Ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with excellent customer service skills
- Strong management skills with ability to manage multiple projects in fast paced & highly demanding environment
- Prior experience in the Beauty or Cosmetics industries
We are Coty – and our people make us who we are. It’s important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business, not just for us but for you too. We want people to thrive here and, if you are the right culture fit with us and we with you, you’ll be able to shine and achieve beyond your own expectations.
- For us, beauty is and beauty does. We are very focused because we all want the same thing: to help our consumers celebrate and liberate the diversity of their beauty – and that takes creativity, excellence and radical thinking – we are here to disrupt the beauty industry on behalf of consumers and you need to want to join that mission to succeed here.
- We have an energetic intensity about us. We’re quite relentless in our determination to deliver, always accountable for our actions and tenacious. We will not be beaten by obstacles.
- Responding quickly with agile thinking to business challenges and opportunities is second nature to us. We like it that way as it means we can be creative and find new ways to make things happen fast. Colleagues will expect it of you and you’ll expect it of them – we’re a team and we help each other. We’re all in it together – irrespective of level or part of the business.
- We always go the extra mile, pushing the boundaries to be that best partner we can be to our customers and to excite and delight our consumers.
- When you join Coty, you become part of a vibrantly diverse and energetic group who have fun in an intense sort of way. Because we’re not just here for the ride, we want to change things.
Req Id 57541