As a Solution Consultant for Architect Banking you will be part of the next generation in digital services. Architect Banking is a premier solution in the Digital Banking Group and offers a highly configurable and customizable single platform for online banking, business banking and mobile banking. As part of the team, you will be working with a proven, 5th generation, state of the art digital platform. You will be able to use your creative, technical and problem solving skills to help clients bring their strategic vision to life and provide a truly unique digital experiences to both their customers and employees. Never a dull moment, you will be working independently and in a team environment with associates from many different areas, gaining industry knowledge and exposure to many different areas of Fiserv.
The Digital Banking Group provides online and mobile, retail and business solutions to banks and credit unions.
Reports To: Director, Solution Consulting Digital Banking Group
Peers: Senior Solution Consultants, Sales Team, Account Executives, Product Management
Direct Reports: None
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide sales support for new sales and existing client upsell for the Architect Banking platform
- Demo Architect Banking and SDK Tools
- Identify, document and obtain approvals for gap items discovered during sales process.
- Ensure a smooth transition to Implementation, provide assistance during implementation.
- Provide support to the demo site for releases, prototypes and SDK modules as needed.
- Performs other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable years of industry experience.
Job Related Experience:
- 7+ years industry experience in digital channels, bank or credit union space
- Strong face to face and phone/WebEx presentation skills
- Proven ability to transition between sales/client facing roles and internal/technical roles
- Experience in uncovering, clarifying and writing requirements, as well as gap analysis documents
- Exposure to or understanding of .Net, C#, online banking products and services, mobile banking, business banking.
- Strong oral, written and person to person communications skills.
- Ability to adapt on the fly to changing conditions
- Familiarity with the Architect SDK and/or .Net, C# and Visual Studio
- Audio/Visual – ability to connect laptop, tablet and phone to projector or other demo equipment and troubleshoot set up issues.
- Yes. 50% travel, but can be higher or lower periodically.
180 day accomplishments
- Proficiently provide Architect demo to prospects with little to no support from manager or other team member.
- Standing 4-8 hours per day (on site presentations and/or trade shows)
- Lifting – Carry required demo tools which could include laptop, tablet, phones, cables, projector, and other technical equipment as needed.
- Travel with potential spikes.
Work from home. Work from local office optional.
Job ID 4793175