COMMERCIAL BRANCH MANAGER
Not all leaders understand that revenue growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction are dependent upon a healthy employee culture. This opportunity is for a LEADER who values their people, creates environments for success and supports a high performance team.
This position will be responsible for achieving sales and service results for a team within an assigned territory; overall P & L accountability including budgeting and managing operational expenses; direction of the activity of all personnel including recruiting, hiring, training, development and motivation.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing and maintaining communication between sales personnel, service personnel, and our customers. He or She will also provide strategic overviews to upper management about their territories, personnel opportunities, growth prospects, and forecasting.
Competitive Salary : Company Car : Bonus program (after training) : Medical Insurance : Dental Insurance : Life Insurance : Vision Plan : : Well Established 401K Plan : Flexible Spending Account : Health Savings Account : Employee Stock Purchase Plan : Long Term Disability Plan : Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave : Fitness Club and Resort Park Discounts : Employee Tuition Reimbursement : Dependent Scholarship Award & More!
- Proven Leadership skills in Coaching, Mentoring and People management for more than 10 years
- LEADS FROM THE FRONT!
- Direct supervision of managers and employees, preferably in an outside service industry
- A record of Job Stability and Successful business and revenue development
- High Level of Customer Satisfaction Performance
- Development of a High Performance Culture through Accountability
- Multiple years of Operational P&L experience
Reference ID: 1307844