Business Talent Manager (Protection Solutions)
8 - 10 years experience • Energy & Environmental Services
During rapid global growth, the subject of organizational capability and talent has never been so critical. If you have a "passion for people," and thrive in an environment where you can make a difference in the lives of employees, then you could be a Global Business Talent Management Leader. As a key member of the Business HRLT the Talent Management Leader will help to define and implement the talent initiatives needed for the business to thrive, ensuring the organization has the talent capable of meeting current and future business needs. The Business Talent Manager will work closely with Business HR leaders, other Business Talent Managers across the Company and the Talent COE to build and lead a process in support of the business and the Specialty Company Division. YEAR ONE CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Leadership and delivery of the talent management framework (i.e. Performance Management, Leadership Development, Succession Planning.
- Develop strong working partnerships with HR leaders and Talent COE.
- Creation and implementation of business specific talent management Initiatives.
- Creation of strategic workforce plan that translates business strategy into talent needs
- Enhancement of leadership pipeline efforts. Specific areas of focus include:
- Provide overall design and implementation expertise to the development of a best-in-class talent management approach and processes for the business leveraging existing division processes.
- Provide leadership, ownership and guidance to effectively instill the core talent management processes including performance management, workforce planning, leadership development, learning and development, developmental 360 and executive coaching and career planning that will be implemented within the business.
- Work as part of a global team in the development and implementation of programs that are aligned with business strategy, global HR principles/plans, and are in compliance with local labor standards and practices.
- Drive the implementation and execution of succession management and talent reviews.
- Develop and implement workforce plans, forecasting capabilities and a talent pipeline strategy
- Create, develop, and source innovative development programs geared toward furthering the business growth initiatives, including organic business expansion, and acquisitions in partnership with the Learning Leader.
- Working with the Talent COE, provide strategic direction on important developments within the talent management arena and assess their applicability to the organization.
- Provide direct consultative and strategic partnering efforts to human resources and business leaders to maximize performance of the organization.
- Reinforce mindsets and capabilities throughout the organization regarding talent development efforts and accountability.
QUALIFICATIONS:In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- College/University degree with at least 8 - 10 years of experience in Human Resources, preferable in a multinational environment and with strong focus on talent management
- Strong leadership skills and experiences.
- Broad experience in developing and implementing change management initiatives and creating organizational capabilities.
- Experience in implementing large scale talent management programs
- Strong interest and capability in talent development and talent management
- Demonstrated results orientation and high level of energy / passion
- Demonstrated ability to adapt corporate HR direction to the needs of the business
- Demonstrates strong teamwork, collaboration and cross-cultural skills
- Demonstrate capability to drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrated skills and experience for effectively interacting with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and project management capability
- Excellent multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Talent Manager/ Org Designer
- Culture & Change Leader
- Business Ally
- Credible Activist
- Strategy Architect
- Operational Mindset
Requisition ID 015806W-01