LogicMonitor is empowering IT professionals everywhere with a modern, SaaS-based performance monitoring platform built for the future.
Love to work hard and play hard? We do too. We are company of rockstars, where hard work pays off. Our is culture creates a collaborative, fun-filled work environment that supports an active lifestyle. We believe in a product that our customers truly love. Want to make a difference? We value new ideas and creative thinking. Come embrace a big future with us.
Mission of the Position:
To drive awareness, preference and pipeline for LogicMonitor through our corporate, field and live eventportfolio. Your daily responsibilities will revolve around being an event expert as you work closely with marketing, sales and product leaders to establish event goals, content, and promotion strategies. The Senior Manager, EventMarketing will also work with cross functional departments to scope and execute all other activities outside of the trade show booth including parties, speaking opportunities, sales dinners and other ancillary events. This person will be a critical member of the marketing team and demand generation efforts and will manage the field marketing managers.
- Manage all aspects of event logistics that include: booth activation, development of show materials, creative requests, staffing and scheduling, shipments, budget tracking, and onsite support
- Assist in the definition and creation of event goals.
- Manage vendor selection process and contract negotiations.
- Lead training for all LM staff members attending an event; identify objectives, talking points, expectations and standards.
- Be a LogicMonitor advocate to help find business opportunities via new marketing campaigns (lead sharing with partners, happy hours, micro events, etc)
- Manage event calendar and promote event plans and results to the company
- Build and distribute pre-event status report and post-event results across the organization
- Engage in otherevent programs that may include roundtables, briefings, executive and influencer programs, launches, private dinners and other micro-events.
- Collaborate with the demand gen, marketing operations, web and PR teams to drive awareness of and attendance to our corporate and field events
- Manage all post-event activities including development and execution of follow up plans for event attendees, uploading and tracking leads, wrap-up reports etc.
- Ensure leads generated by trade shows are properly assigned and handed off into the pre/post-event lead qualification process
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- 5-7 years of experience with marketing for B2B within SaaS industry
- Basic knowledge of our target customers (IT, Ops and Dev) and their pain points
- Must know MS Office, Keynote or Powerpoint and Salesforce
- Travelrequired (up to 30% - 50%)
- Ability to manage external vendor relationships
- Strong project management, organization, and time-management skills are essential