- Performs Subcontracts Management actions in support of assigned pursuits, proposals and programs (including execution of Non-disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Strategic Partnership development and Acquisition Strategy development).
- Lead all aspects of the Subcontract process including generation of Requests For Proposals, proposal evaluations, source selections, negotiations, file documentation, change management, invoice approvals, dispute resolution and subcontract close-out.
- Provide timely and accurate subcontract status to Harris Management.
- Support Subcontracting Plan initiatives with Small Disadvantaged, and Small Woman-owned Businesses as required
- As primary interface, one will be expected to apply ingenuity and innovation to develop solutions to complex subcontract problems.
- 6+ years experience with BS/BA (Bachelors) or equivalent
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Managing various types of moderately complex to complex subcontracts, including hardware, software, IT Solution development subcontracts, complex services subcontracts, follow-on, and production subcontracts.
- Experience with the following subcontract types: FFP, FPIF, T&M, Labor Hour, and Cost Reimbursement
- Experience in Commercial Subcontracting
- Ability to Manage Subcontractor performance in the areas of their technical scope, schedule and cost (for flexibly priced S/C’s).
- Managing Subcontractor performance in the areas of their technical scope, schedule and cost (for flexibly priced S/C’s).
- Understanding of Earned Value Management (EVM), its principles
- Familiarity or background with FAR/DFAR requirements is preferred
- Considerable judgment will be required to resolve subcontractor issues within set boundaries is preferred
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Code: SIS20171610-21414