Essential Job Responsibilities:
Company Knowledge and Operational Management
- Have a strong working knowledge of PCLender’s products and services, operational procedures, company policies and business objectives.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all company products, services and functionality.
- Maintain knowledge of mortgage industry secondary market investors, warehouse line providers, lending compliance and mortgage bankingtechnology.
- Establish/develop, supervise and maintain exceptional working relationships with third party vendors that leverage referrals and business development opportunities.
- Assist with the creation of annual budget and department objectives.
- Supervise assigned resources to meet revenue and budgeted objectives.
- Identify opportunities and contribute to PCLender product roadmap and service delivery objectives.
- Meet weekly with management to discuss sales strategies, account acquisition and account management.
- Interact with the management team to provide feedback, insight and ideas that contribute to the growth and success of the PCLender’ product and services.
- Bring potential revenue opportunities for PCLender to the attention of management (new product possibilities, advertising, partner referrals and joint marketing efforts).
- Collaborate with PCLender executive team to assist with collective product and department goals and corporate objectives.
Sales and Marketing Management
- Meet new customer acquisition and revenue objectives as identified within PCLender Proforma.
- Recruit, train, coach and mentor sales and marketing team resources per budget to meet PCLender new customer acquisition objectives.
- Establish standards of performance and monitor conformance for staff (through performance reviews and metric based reporting).Document and enforce processes that ensure sales processes, activities and prospective customer implementation requirements are accurately documented within PCLender’s CRM.
- Establish and support referral party relationships to maximize sales lead generation for the services supported and offered by PCLender.
- Identify, document and execute marketing objectives within budget.
- Organize the preparation and execution of sales conference participation.
- Supervise the issuing and signing processes for PCLender licensing agreements within approved templates scope to ensure scope of services, pricing and delivery for new customers is accurately completed.
- Provide a detailed and accurate rolling sales forecast in PCLender CRM, including updates on key accounts and reasons for deviations from plan.
- Research and document PCLender competitor’s weaknesses, strengths, pricing, functionality, support and implementation processes.
- Document and organize comprehensive collateral and communication of the company’s suite of services and products to qualify suspects and to provide pre-sales consultation and product demonstrations to qualified prospects while documenting the prospects needs to ensure configuration scope is properly documented.
- Supervise the development and maintenance of PCLender marketing efforts and compelling presentation material to generate leads of interested customers.
• Bachelors degreepreferred.
Job Related Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years in sales, with a minimum of 3 yearexperience in sales management and marketing.
• Minimum of 10 years of mortgage banking and or mortgage banking services experience. Minimum of 5 years with regional and/or financial institution specific mortgage bankingexperiencepreferred.
•Strong organization and time management skills.
•Effective leadership skills. Ability to match motivation with individuals and inspire team to achieve high levels of success.
•Ability to multi-task and to work independently.
•Knowledge and experience at communication (written and verbal) concepts and issues on various levels with management and employees.
•Ability to identify potential issues or problems as they relate to the business, and offer proactive solutions/suggestions.
•Ability to establish/coordinate and maintain dynamic and appropriate business relationship with prospects, customers, vendors and PCLender personnel.
•Ability to project a professional image and conduct themselves in such manner while representing PCLender’ business interests.
•Proficiency in the Microsoft productivity (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and communications (Outlook, Dynamics, SharePoint) applications.
Job ID R-10084206