- Be detailed, self-motivated, independent and work well with various team members across different departments while exhibiting sensitivity and discretion when working with confidential information.
- Become an expert on all department processes related to account set up and management, sales quota setting and maintenance, market share, business planning and sales territory alignments.
- Perform as a cross functional team member and will work directly with Senior Leadership on project scoping and will be able to analyze, comprehend, and present large quantities of data and conclusions in an executive summary format.
- Provide regular reports to marketing and sales management.
- Develop, distribute, collect and analyze annual business plans.
- Assist in the determination of annual quotas for a sales force of >500 field based individuals.
- Use Market research to identify trends and to report information to Senior Management.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual sales performance reporting.
- Solve problems in complicated situations through the application and integration of analytical skills, creativity and judgment.
- Impact business performance and operational efficiency through the delivery of results.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office including Word and Power Point, and have advanced Excel skills. Advanced user means that the person is able to use, create and maintain very large spreadsheets and derive answers with the use of pivot tables, V-lookups, formulas and other advanced functions in the programs.
· Business Intelligence and Analytics experience
- Knowledge of the medical device industry, market share resources, SAP knowledge and CRM experience is a plus.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants