Director, Analytics - Audience & Media
More information about this job
Source Healthcare Analytics, LLC, a Symphony Health Solutions Company, provides thorough data and powerful analytics to help professionals understand the full market lifecycle, from predictive market analysis to patient influence, physician prescribing, pharmacy fulfillment, payer reimbursement, and salescompensation. This holistic perspective can only be attained from a massive base of fully integrated information that captures physician, payer, and patient actions.
EMPLOYER: Source Healthcare Analytics, LLC, a Symphony Health Solutions Company
POSITION: Director, Analytics – Audience & Media
JOB ID No.: 2017-4731
Work with customers and colleagues to drive business and meet revenue targets. Meet with clients to discuss, document, and fully understand specific needs identified and to engage discussions to propose analytics solutions. Manage teams who perform the hands-on statistical and exploratory analyses on large volumes of transaction, marketing and customer level data, in particular PLD data. Familiarity with claims, registries, lab test results, and/or EMR data is a must. Develop the methodologies, manage, execute and deliver analyses such as: advertising and media performance analysis, website analytics, customer segmentation, propensity model development, survey design and analysis, ROI modeling, lifetime value analysis, cross channel analysis and attribution/media mix analysis. Package deliverables in an articulate and easy-to-understand fashion with a clear storyline that addresses client business needs. Support the development of measurement strategies, learning agendas and roadmaps with input from others. Independently deliver results and presentations. Deepen analytical, project management, and communication skills. Develop and maintain knowledge of data, analytical methods, disease areas, therapies and the healthcare system. In partnership with IT, always assess best-in-class analytic, reporting tools, and automation. Develop subject matter in a domain such as mobile, performance marketing, web analytics, or social. Identify areas for continuous process improvement and capitalizing on opportunities in existing business practices.
- Master's in Business Administration or a related quantitative field, or the foreign equivalent degree, and 2 years of work experience with digital data, in a quantitative business environment, or related field.
- Employer will also accept Bachelor's in Business Administration or a related quantitative field, or the foreign equivalent degree, and 5 years of work experience with digital data, in a quantitative business environment, or related field.
- Experience must include:
- Experience at a healthcare advertising agency or marketing service provider with involvement in marketing strategy, program design and measurement across Patient & HCP efforts.
- Understanding of digital media measurement. Must be familiar with tagging and measurement solutions (Google Analytics and Adobe Insight), data visualization (Qlik and Tableau).
- Requires knowledge in online KPIs and usage and linkage to offline PLD data.
- Experience linking anonymous digital data to PLD data, to ensure HIPAA compliance.
- Experience delivering media and marketing performance reports with recommendations on improvement and optimization.
- Position reports to 1001 East Hector Street, Conshohocken, PA 19428 (Telecommuting permitted up to 50% of time).
- Travelrequired: Up to 10%-20%.
Job ID 2017-4731.