This position is responsible for implementing and executing all field HR programs, policies and systems within their assigned geographies. This role will drive effectiveness and deliver against the field priorities and initiatives by leveraging the people agenda.
If the sneaker fits........then pleaseapply!
- Serve as an HR consultant to field line management providing Human Resource solutions to business problems. This includes advising on broad HR issues as well as providing HR technical expertise.
- Accountable for driving effectiveness through Human Resource support.
- Build capability of the field to ensure they are able to attract and retain highly talented individuals in a timely fashion and at a reasonable cost.
- Manage change management and drive synergy, productivity and harmonization of processes across the region; and partner with the North America HRDs to ensure harmonization across all brands and geographies.
- In conjunction with senior field leadership, lead succession planning and upskilling initiatives for District Managers and Store Managers.
- Ensure state law compliance, efficiency of workflow, local market partnership with RVPs and field.
- Support Field capability as required for regions.
- Support RVP in executing employee engagement strategies to improve satisfaction, retention, employee relations and diversity.
- Build the capability of the HR field team.
- Minimum 4-6years relevant HRexperience
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of equivalent education and experience
- PHRca or SHRM-CP preferred
- HR Management experience in a retail industry strongly preferred
- Strong manager, leader and team motivator, able to build collaborative and cohesive teams
- Proven ability to form strong business partnerships
- Passion for delivering results through people
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Demonstrates leadership qualities through high levels of integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of Associates
- Excellent critical thinking and analytic skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- 50% Travelrequired
Req ID: 2017-19071