The Project Coordination Administrator schedules resources and monitors scope and progress of software/infrastructure implementation projects. This opportunity will help ensure that resources are available, aligned and used in a way that support multiple, enterprise-wide projects in parallel. This role will require close attention to detail, a high level of organization, and excellent communication skills.
- Five years of experience in technical project coordination.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization. Works on moderately complex and diverse projects. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Strong knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Project Management scheduling software (Microsoft Project preferred).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Software programs.
- Reacts to project adjustments promptly and efficiently.
- Meets deadlines.
- Identifies and resolves issues.
- Ability to contribute in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Adapts easily to change
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of JHA product(s)s and services essential to the job.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Project.
- Maintains detailed project schedule that includes standard tasks and milestones necessary to complete software development projects.
- Monitors project scope and progress to adjust project plans and resource assignments as needed.
- Assists with development of effective project status updates to ensure that progress is successfully monitored.
- Monitors progress of projects and provides status updates to resource managers.
- Creates, updates and maintains implementation and resource availability calendars.
- Creates project folders and establishes projects in information management systems.
- Assists with billing and other administrative processes associated with projects.
- Provides regularly written implementation updates at a department level.
- Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree