LHC Group - Concord, CA
Come join us at Addus Homecare, an LHC Group company, where we’re excited by improving the lives of our patients. LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians, and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians, and families choose LHC Group, because our 11,000 employees in 25 states are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. Full-Time DON wanted to join the family.
Excellent benefits and PTO available!
The Home Health Director of Nursing is responsible for the administration of the day-to-day operations of the home care facility.
- Coordinating and completing assigned projects to effectively support the immediate and long-range objectives of the company
- Oversight of the eligibility of patients referred to home care services, planning for the services to be provided to patients and supervising their total home health care
- Implementing and maintaining administrative practices, agency philosophy, goals, and policies which assure compliance with applicable state and federal regulations
- Enhancing the profitability of the agency
- Providing motivation and retention of a qualified staff and assure the quality of services delivered.
- Acts as a liaison with management staff and other departments throughout the company.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well-being of our patients and their families. 89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5-star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians, and families nationwide.
From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home
Job Type: Full-time
- Nurse Management: 5years
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)