• Must maintain a SECRET clearance to access SIPR and SIPR E-mail. May be required to print and store SECRET, FOUO, and Sensitive Documents for use by the Director and Deputy Director.
• Providing support for the G-46 Director, Deputy Director, and Division Chiefs. This will include, but is not limited to, calendar support, correspondence support, and creation of travel orders in the Defense Travel System (DTS).
• Performing duties similar to that of a Staff Action Control Officer (SACO) such as reviewing, analyzing, tracking and maintaining control over Directorate formal tasks and ensuring appropriate coordination of responses within and outside the organization.
• Ensure staff action compliance.
• Supporting the Deputy Director and Division Chiefs by tracking and coordinating tasks and ensuring tasker timelines are met.
• Collecting and reviewing Directorate level reports, summaries and correspondence for format, content, and compliance with published guidance and Army correspondence regulations AR 25-50.
• Analyzing and reviewing Action Officer (AO) products being forwarded to the Director. Products will be reviewed for proper formatting, readability, tense (active voice), and grammar as documents will be signed by G4 Senior Leadership.
• Tracking status of mandatory training requirements to support timely compliance. Also responsible for tracking administrative requirements such as requirements related to the civilian personnel system inputs (Job descriptions, goals and objectives, counselling’s, evaluations, Individual Development plans to prescribed timelines. CME will provide support to similar data keeping as directed.
• Publishing or modify via administrative updates to Directorate files and postings on SharePoint to include the organization and maintenance of Directorate files on the G4’s shared drives
• Assisting with the planning, preparation, coordination, and setup of Directorate level meetings, video teleconferences, and conferences. Will also develop and coordinate meeting documents such as agendas and meeting minutes.
• Participating in the weekly ODCS, G-4 Executive Officer meetings and attend any other required meetings as directed.
• Supports daily accountability of Directorate personnel.
• This position requires a bachelor's degree with 8 years’ experience, or 12 years of experience with no degree.
• Must be able to work within a team environment, as well as independently
• Must be able to communicate effectively with team members, government personnel, and senior Army leadership
• Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task/manage multiple priorities.