Infosys– Financial Services – Technology Analyst - US – .Net / C# / Web Services
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Chicago IL. This position may require travel and or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 4 years of experience with .NET C# and Web service development
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience, including analysis, design, development and testing (on Custom application development platforms such as .Net technologies)
• Knowledge of relational database/SQL.
• At least 2 years of experience in application development/maintenance
• AT least 3 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Experience in application deployment in Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or any other public or private cloud platform is good to have.
• Experience in Angular 2/4, type script good to have.
• Analytical and Problem solving skills
• Experience with following SDLC processes – Agile.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.