Anchor Hospital is currently seeking a dynamic Behavioral Health Executive with a proven track record providing services in a for profit Behavioral Health Hospital/Residential Treatment Program or has managed a large Psychiatric/Behavioral Health department within a large Acute care Hospital. Candidates must show a strong employment history with progressive growth throughout their career. The ideal CEO candidate will be responsible for directing the day-to-day operations, managing and developing staff, assuring high quality care, sound fiscal operations, maintaining a strong referral base and compliance with Joint Commission and CMS regulations while continually monitoring the facility's services and delivery systems.
- Accountable for creating an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the organizations mission, vision and values.
- Operational management of clinical and non-clinical departments including but not limited to: Nursing, Admissions, Business Development, Process Improvement, Finance, Clinical Services, Regulatory Affairs that effectively drive patient care outcomes
- Ensure hospital quality metrics are achieved through sound clinical processes following accreditation and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Recruit physicians and staff in targeted specialty areas, coordinate medical staff participation in new hospital ventures and targets, develop new areas of medical care to offer at the hospital.
- Supervise the development of more comprehensive outpatient care and ambulatory programs. Develop positive relationships with local industry, local government, potential key health care providers, and the general public.
- Ensure the timely submission of month-end financial and operational reviews, contribute to the development of and participation in corporate-wide strategic planning efforts.
- Communicate circumstances and events of operations to supervisor and other appropriate people to keep all apprised.
- Achieve budgeted financial objectives.
- Effectively manage contract negotiations and compliance with the commercial payor community.
- Increase revenues and income before inter-company allocations, maintain or decrease the effective bad debt rate, achieve the margin percentage, and implement operating cost controls in the areas of staffing, supplies, purchased services, etc.
- Focus on census building efforts and strategic planning.
- Bachelor's Degreerequired, Master's Degree is preferred
- Currently working as a behavioral executive, i.e CEO at a Behavioral Health facility or as a Director of a large acute care facility with a large multi-unit psych department.
- A working knowledge of behavioral health management practices and clinical operations.
- An advanced knowledge of state and federal regulatory and various accreditation requirements related to behavioral health management.
- Working knowledge of operations and financial management and marketing methods.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 10% of the time.
This opportunity offers the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Relocation benefits
- Bonus opportunity
- Car Allowance,