Description: The School of Nursing invites applications for Full-time faculty positions in various programs: MSN including Clinical Nurse Specialist (Adult and Parent Child), Nurse Practitioner (Family, Psychiatric, Family and Adult/Gero), MSN in Education, Health Administration, post-MSN certificates, DNP and PhD.
Successful candidates will offer the following:
- A commitment to excellence in teaching, clinical practice, and research
- Awareness of healthcare dynamics and changing nursing roles
- Active engagement in Curriculum and Program development
- Desire and ability to maintain an active research program
- Enthusiastic advising /mentoring of students in coursework, research, and professional practice
- Participate in program review and accreditation reporting
- Participate in faculty governance
- Maintain active role in NP or CNS clinical specialization as indicated
- Generate creative ways of teaching and supporting learners
- Skilled in utilizing a variety of teaching methods
- Model a passion for learning and excellence in classroom and clinical settings
- Assist students to achieve competence in practice
- Active program of scholarship/research
Specialization: Clinical specialization in advanced practice.
Responsibilities: This position will develop and teach graduate courses and contribute to the teaching and scholarship. Applicants should include evidence of high-quality teaching and also show potential for active research.
- Earned doctorate from accredited university in Nursing or closely related discipline. May consider Masters with extensive advanced practice clinical experience
- Active California Registered Nurse license or eligible to acquire
Experience: Professional expertise and experience commensurate with specific position requirements.
- Ability to integrate Christian values in all aspects
- Ability to engage in critical thinking and exercise independent judgment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage confidential information
- Self starter, ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form
Position Tracking Number: 0003