Dynamic Technical Business Consultant needed to support our portfolio in North America. The incumbent will be responsible for identifying, developing and coordinating new growth opportunities for the adhesives/sealants market, as well as leading the market and business development efforts in new arenas. He/she will also be involved in the Distributionchannel helping the Distributor?s sales representatives on new business development opportunities. There is approximately 50% or more travel time.
? Bachelor?s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related degree combined with years of experience in Chemicals.
- 5-10 years?experience in market and business development efforts with current position and future trend
- General technical background in adhesives/sealants including active ingredients, formulations and registrations
- Experienceworking withlarge accounts and customers
- Ability to manage multiple project in a multi-cultural and global matrix environment
- Ability to maintain relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong communication and computer skills
Finance and cost analysis knowledge a plus