Title: Project Director
Job Category: Corporate Services
Line of Business: Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Project Director.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
Project Director Responsibilities
As an Employment Program Director / Operations Director you will provide leadership, budget/fiscal management oversight, supervision of assigned staff, and monitoring of performance management / performance review process. You will also ensure compliance to meet or exceed contractual expectations while responsibly achieving our mission and vision, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of the operation.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with our customers, including the funding agency and area employers
- Ensuring compliance with contractual and program requirements
- Developing and maintaining relationships with community resources to further program goals and enhance the success of job-seeking and employer customers
- Ensuring a positive customer experience of each of our employers and job seekers
- Evaluating the performance and impact of the organization and staff in meeting objectives and delivery of services; performing Quality Assurance and Quality Monitoring
- Directing, motivating, and developing program managers, operations managers and other staff to align with and promote the ResCare mission, vision, values, and brand
- Managing HRresponsibilities while directing, motivating, and developing staff
- Ensuring all requisite training is delivered appropriately
- Ensuring proper practices regarding record keeping, control systems, and proper reporting
- Fostering a motivational, collaborative, and innovative work environment
- Providing effective training and support and supervising staff performance
- Administering policies and procedures in accordance with ResCare standards
Successful candidates for this position should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with strong business development acumen and multi-tasking abilities to handle multiple and shifting priorities in this rewarding, yet critical role. Experience working in a performance-driven environment with contractually defined outcomes is a huge plus!
Requirements for an Employment Operations Director / Program Director include:
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Organizational Development, Project Management, or closely related field of study.
- Operational leadership experience with a minimum of 5 years professional experience organizing, planning, and developing programs and services at a management level, including supervision of others; Senior level management experience managing multiple departments/functions/teams, with direct responsibility to executive leadership or a board of directors strongly desired.
- At least 2 years of experience providing operational oversight in a staffing agency or a workforce services-related environment desired, but not required.
- Fiscal / financial management experience, operational oversight, and experience managing grants and/or contracts.
- Proven ability to manage contractual relationships.
- Ability to innovate, solve complex problems, execute plans effectively and create a culture focused on achieving goals and positively impacting those we serve.
- Culturally sensitive; ability to work with and relate to diverse individuals.
- Strong organizational/people management skills.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for frequent travel within and outside the region.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement