I believe that the care we give can make every moment count.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s how our Hospice improves quality of life in the final stages of life. By delivering palliative care by hospice professionals, our patients can spend their remaining days in comfort and peace. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, including Gentiva, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
We believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
As an Area Director of Sales, you will:
- Manage, develop and train sales staff in all to ensure area sales and profit targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Analyze gross profit factors, market conditions, business volume/mix and competition.
- Partner with Sales Management to develop and execute area specific annual strategic plan/budget and prepare quarterly sales updates to ensure achievement of established sales goals.
- Partner with Operations counterpart to ensure continued branch growth by expanding new and existing client base.
- Bachelors Degree or the equivalent
- Minimum of five years healthcare sales experience
- Current or recent experience managing a minimum of 5M in healthcare revenue in a multi-site setting
- Previous homecare or hospice sales experience strongly preferred
- Success in revenue growth and in the development and execution of market planning
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to sales meetings as required
keywords:, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, hospice, hospice sales, hospice liaison, hospice market representative, account executive, sales executive, sales rep, sales representative, salesman, home care sales, homecare sales, selling, sales manager, sales, medical sales, liaison, clinical liaison, medical, territory sales, territory manager, medical sales, Girling, Girling Home Health, Girling Hospice, AmHeart Hospice, Asian American Home Health, Asian American Hospice, Girling Healthcare, Harden Home Health, Harden Hospice, Healthfield, Iowa Hospice, Missouri Home Care of Rolla, Omega Hospice, The Home Option, Girling Community Care, Odyssey, Vista Care, VistaCare, Olsten Kimberley Quality Care ~MON~
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Location Richmond, Virginia, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code 42292