We are currently searching for a talented, professional with “Senior Drupal Content Management Developer” experience to join our team in Germantown, MD.
The Senior Drupal Developer is a key member of Content Management open source team. You will have the unique opportunity to lead and build custom applications that predominantly use Drupal as a CMS, delivering easy to use software for a wide array of applications. As a natural in open source philosophy you will be team oriented, have strong communication skills and have the ability to engage with clients at the appropriate level.
• Assist with requirements and architect web-based solutions, including integration with existing client systems using the LAMP stack environment.
• Guide the efforts of our development team on complex Drupal development initiatives. Experience with Drupal 7.0 and/or Drupal 8.0.
• Develop and integrate application programs. Experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
• Experience with Drush.
• Apply development/programming “best practices”, such as specification design/review, object oriented development, in-line comments and other typical documentation specifications.
• Database development, including database design normalization, modeling and maintenance.
• Develop and execute test plans, test specifications, and test cases.
• Collaboration with QA team in design and implementation of test plans resolving any issues and ensuring software quality.
• Provide application support including problem research, analysis, resolution, and on call support when necessary.
• Setup and maintain Linux / Apache environments.
• Assist in business development efforts including proposals.
• Complete documentation and adhere to all development and implementation standards in accordance with Delphics standard and procedures.
• At least 5+ years of professional software development experience.
• 3+ years of project experience with Drupal, including Drupal API and hooks.
• Strong experience with Drush.
• Knowledge of MySQL database AND PHP database access objects.
• Experience using Git for source control.
• Devops experience with Linux/apache.
• Experience managing and growing a small team preferred, but not required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Master’s DegreePreferred.
• U.S Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
Job Code - JC1233