Position Description/Responsibilities (CCC/Vendor)
In this role, you will serve as the technical lead on our client’s platform integration. Role is located at the SC Dept of Health and Human Services. Columbia, SC. The position requires strong problem solving skills in managing multiple, disparate, applications under a single identity federation platform.
- Integration of identity federation platform with legacy applications (SAML deployment)
- Platform integration and consultation for Oracle, Liferay, Oracle DB, NoSQL
- Architecture and configuration of portal platform (WebLogic, Unix, Java)
- Vendor relationship management for supporting products. Product lifecycle planning, patches, bugs, service packs
- 40/50% Technical application design and development
- 40/50% Management of identity federation integration across the agency
- Proactively addressing potential risks ahead of time. Coordinates and communicates activities with engagement management.
Position Requirements/Technical Skills (CCC/Vendor)
- 8+ years’ experience maintaining a single sign-on federated identity service for a mid to large scale customer.
- 10+ years ‘experience in enterprise web software development using Java/J2EE. Knowledge of software and platform architecture such as networking, firewalls, operating system configuration, load balancing, and high-availability configurations.
- Experience with business analysis, requirements gathering, and testing.
- Experience working collaboratively with team members, leads, and architects.
- Experience with:SAML 2.0, OpenID, OpenID Connect, oAuth, SiteMinder
- Microsoft Azure experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Company Overview (CCC Only)
Computer Aid, Inc.
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.