Do you enjoy consultative selling to enterprise level clients?
Do you have proven success selling technology and professional/consulting services?
If so, you should consider joining Oakwood Systems Group and be part of the continued growth.
Oakwood is a leading provider of Microsoft services in the St. Louis and Kansas City areas. Our business is evolving and as a result we are adding an Account Executive to the sales team to drive solution selling locally to the market.
Why join Oakwood?
- We are the leaders in our market.
- We hire incredibly talented people.
- We reward hard work.
- We offer benefits and competitive salaries.
- We favor autonomy over micro managers.
- Your voice matters. Your work matters.
Oakwood is seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual that has a minimum of 5 years’ experience successfully selling consulting, technology services or solutions using a consultative selling approach at enterprise-level clients.
Creativity and critical thinking skills are a must.
The individual should possess a proven track record in executing strategies for prospecting, penetrating new accounts, fostering customer relationships, building partner relationships, strategic account planning and market research.
The individual must possess excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and be confident in their selling abilities.
Qualified candidates must have a high degree of initiative, be entrepreneurial, able to manage multiple priorities, and able to function effectively with minimum direction.
He/she must able to relate well to sales, technical and client personnel at all levels, and be able to establish and maintain working relationships with each constituency.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively exhibit the ability to control the sales process.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience is preferred.
The Account Executive will proactively drive sales through focusing on penetrating new account, extending existing relationships and working closely with Oakwood consulting team members and alliance partners. This individual will formulate plans with additional sales and delivery resources which support the aggressive growth sales of the business and satisfy client needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Selling Oakwood’s services to prospective clients through cold calling, networking, partner referrals and other means to ensure quota attainment. Target accounts will be large and enterprise level clients.
- Further identifying opportunities within the client accounts
- Working closely with Oakwood partners to establish and maintain client relationships
- Assembling and leading a pursuit team from start to finish, then transitioning successful sales to the delivery team members providing the clients’ solutions
- Analyze sales results to improve performance
- Utilize a CRM package and other tools to manage the sales process
- Work closely with the management team to identify, evaluate and implement specific sales growth opportunities
- A minimum quota of $3,000,000 per year in closed business is to be expected.
If you want to focus on a local market, build and expand client relationships while working with top talent, you should consider joining Oakwood.