At XPO Logistics, our employees are our greatest asset. As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will support the Finance and Accounting group with budgeting variance analysis, financial forecasting/modeling, reporting, and ad-hoc analysis. Plus, you’ll be helping XPO build a brighter future by providing input for profitability, projects, and corporate pricing strategies.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Prepare monthly operations to report comparing financial and operational metrics to budgets and prior period performance for various senior leaders and executives
- Work closely with the supply chain management team and site operations to identify, measure, and track key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Design management reports that are concise, logically arranged and organized, professional-looking, and easy to prepare, update, and publish on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Perform ad-hoc financial and operational analysis on an as-needed basis for accountants, controllers, directors, vice presidents, and executive leadership
- Design, build and utilize complex spreadsheets and models in Microsoft Excel to support monthly operations report, KPIs, and ad-hoc analysis
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, economics, statistics, etc.
- 5 years of experience in a financial or business analyst role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to quickly adapt to new ERP systems
- Experience utilizing data from various BI systems
- Familiarity with supply chain/logistics management concepts
It’d be great if you also have:
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list, and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.