GLOBAL LEADING INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS(plastics) MFG seek a PROCESS ENGINEERING MANAGER.
The Process Engineering Manager will lead improvements in the manufacturing processes, including production support, new product introduction, cost reduction, cost reduction initiatives and training.
You will support and create processes and activities within the functional area, and work with the Engineering & Plant Leadership Staffs to support the development of new business and maintenance of current businesses.
- Lead a team of engineers and technicians to accomplish overall project completions.
- Delivery of process improvements for high quality and high yields
- Data analysis to identify improvement opportunities
- Implement process control techniques and tools into production
- Project Management including maintaining and executing project schedules
- Training of operators as well as process technicians
- Identify new areas for improved efficiencies
- Simplify processes to reduce errors
- You will evaluate, design, implement, and monitor manufacturing processes and operating systems including production flow, facility, and production equipment.
- This is a "Hands-On", "on-the-floor" position of leadership and problem solving!
You should have high speed manufacturing experience with any experience in automotive, textiles, cable, wire, building materials, or extrusion manufacturing a plus. You will prepare unit cost estimates and make recommendations on equipment needs. Develops performance standards, establish the departmental engineering and documentation standards, identifies the customer needs (internal or external) and contract requirements.
- BS degree in Engineering
- You should have 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You should have experience with manufacturing & distribution capabilities, process improvements, root cause analysis, project costing methods, assembly procedures, and computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel.
- Project management or technical leadership experience is preferred.
- Extrusion experience is a plus.
This position has a base salary range of $85 to 95k + Bonus & tremendous benefit and retirement programs. Relocation assistance is provided.