Top 3 requirements:
1) Proven Analyst/Business Requirements gathering experience.
2) Communications, Written and Oral. Will be working with Executive Level Staff
3) Proven Experience with Latest Microsoft Development Technologies.
· Professional work experience in an Information Technology environment with for (10+) full years of application /design experience.
· A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Computer Science, Business Information systems, or a related field is preferred.
· Ability to identify requirements by establishing a rapport with system users or other persons in a position to understand the requirements.
· Advanced knowledge of the information systems development life cycle, information technology, project tools and approaches to data retrieval and routing.
· Thorough understanding of the end-to-end software development process
· Thorough understanding of general best practices for testing developed applications
· Thorough understanding of enterprise security practices.
· Ability to work both independently and in a team environment, with multiple and fluid demands.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to maintain effective and professional working relationships with internal and external customers, and vendors.
· Ability to prioritize projects and address immediate technical needs as they arise.
· Ability to develop and manage both large and small scale projects.
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
· The ideal candidate will have an engaging personality with the ability to communicate and engage all levels of the agency, as well as, proven expertise in development of web applications utilizing the latest technologies.
· Candidate should be self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision, while participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle
· Extensive experience with all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, code development, testing, implementing and maintenance.
· Expert in developing and maintaining applications and databases by evaluating user needs, analyzing requirements, and developing software solutions.
· Proficient in Oracle Databases 11g & 12c environment and/or SQL server 2012 (or later versions)
· Expert in creating SQL Queries, PL/SQL package, function, stored procedure, triggers, and cursors.
· Expert in troubleshooting the issues in production. Expert in handling bugs and data fixes.
· Proficient in creating database objects like tables, views, sequences, synonyms, indexes using Oracle tools like SQL*Plus , SQL Developer and Toad.
· Proficient in HTML, CSS, Responsive Web design
· Full Stack Developer