The National Account Director is responsible for developing and executing strategic plans the create product access. Acts as focal point for the operational advancement of the strategic plan through internal processes. The Account Leader has full accountability over the execution of the account plan. Building strong, networked relationships throughout account customer organizations, and developing/strengthening key relationships with account senior management and decision makers. Ensuring and driving consistent implementation of account strategy with respect to pull through across the sales organization for target accounts. Tactics include full engagement of the sales force.
Additionally, the National Account Director is responsible for prioritizing account projects/initiatives that addressing changing customer and market requirements; presents business case for opportunity evaluation, including a broad view of the entire account impact and coordinates/manages project implementation. The National Account Director works in tandem with all cross-functional teams and within small Kaiser account team to meet and exceed objectives. Communicates with Brand Team and Managed Markets sales force leadership and representatives regarding account-specific programs, activities, and pull-through messages. Proactive in identifying issues and challenges with accounts and engages with appropriate resources in headquarters for development of strategic plans.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years Pharmaceutical and/or related Healthcare Industry experience
- Demonstrated leadership, project management and team development ability
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with and influence peers and management
- Demonstrated communication and platform skills
- Understanding of the Kaiser System and how closed-system HMOs operate
- Expertise and/or experience in Oncology account management
- Strong customer facing skills
- Internal and external sales skills
- Experience in working within small teams
- History of Kaiser Account Management
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic account plans
- Prior experience in sales management or general management
- Prior experience in managed care at a pharmaceutical company or managed care organization
- Prior experience in AZ therapeutic areas, most specifically Oncology.