What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Identifies and resolves organizational mission-critical facility (for example, Data Centers, Distribution Centers, Store power systems) infrastructure problems
- Implements Company compliance policies and procedures (for example, regulatory safety compliance, hazard control, Sarbanes-Oxley, business continuity)
- Implements new and innovative business solutions
- Leads mission-critical facility infrastructure projects (for example, Data Centers, Distribution Centers, Store power systems)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Oversees contractor services
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support services to mission-critical facility infrastructure
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years.
- 4 years experience designing, leading, and implementing small- to medium-scale technology projects.
- 4 years experience implementing data center solutions.
- 4 years experience in production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations.
- 4 years experience troubleshooting and recommending technical solutions.