I believe that the care we give can make every moment count.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s how our Hospice improves quality of life in the final stages of life. By delivering palliative care by hospice professionals, our patients can spend their remaining days in comfort and peace. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, including Gentiva, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
We believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
As an Executive Director, you will:
- Oversee the general management of branch operations.
- Develop annual branch budget and monitor expenditures.
- Analyze gross profit factors, market conditions, business volume/mix, competition and operational costs.
- Ensure continued branch growth by expanding new and existing client base.
- Partner with recruiter to attract and hire branch staff and clinicians.
- Partner with clinical resources to oversee patient intake and inquiries and assess patient needs.
- Bachelors Degree or the equivalent
- Minimum of eight years healthcare administration experience
- Minimum of 3 years in hospice operations management
- Current or recent experience managing a minimum of 1M in healthcare revenue
- Prior experience with budgetary responsibilities including budget development and monitoring
- Broad knowledge of home health federal and state regulations/administration
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and assertiveness skills
keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, med surge, Oasis, ER, Emergency Room, ICU, intensive care unit, RN case manager, Medicare, visit nurse, admission nurse, skilled visit, case management, r.n., rn, acute care, Executive Director, Branch Manager, Administrator, Branch Administrator, General Manager, director of professional services, director of clinical services, director of operations, area director of operations, regional director of operations, homecare manager, home care manager, clinical director, clinical administrator, Girling, Girling Home Health, Girling Hospice, AmHeart Hospice, Asian American Home Health, Asian American Hospice, Girling Healthcare, Harden Home Health, Harden Hospice, Healthfield, Iowa Hospice, Missouri Home Care of Rolla, Omega Hospice, The Home Option, Girling Community Care, Odyssey, Vista Care, VistaCare, Olsten Kimberley Quality Care ~MON~
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Location Miami, Florida, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code 43050