What will I do as a Client Insights Analyst?
As innovators in Big Data starting with POS, IRI is looking for professional and sharp analytic minds to execute, analyze and present findings to our Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) client’s category management and brand and trade marketing groups. Use your energy and motivation to evaluate research data, find key points, and recommend action steps to directly impact the bottom line for our clients. Do you have those abilities? Are you are looking for opportunities to grow and showcase yourself both in a company and a client-based setting? Then this position is for you. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
What are the responsibilities of Client Insights Analyst?
Client Insights Analysts at IRI possess and execute upon four key skill sets:
1. Analytic Capability:
Use a systematic approach to solving problems that involve breaking it into smaller pieces, tracking the implications of situations, generating multiple alternatives, and making comparisons of potential solutions before taking action.
2. Quality Control:
Drive to achieve high-quality results through effective data integrity.
3. Planning and Organizing:
Determine effort and resources required to meet objectives; able to plan, coordinate and manage resources effectively to ensure task completion.
4. Client Focus:
Consistently act with client satisfaction in mind and follow through on commitments to ensure the needs of the client are met.
- 3+ years of experience with syndicated data, analytics, category management, or related fields
- Marketing and/or sales with a premier Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) company or other companies using syndicated or POS data
- Demonstrated expertise in translating data and analysis into relevant implications
- Experience with syndicated data
- Strong project management and process skills
- Able to engage in consultative manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree